Re: OpenSSL disables TLS 1.0 and 1.1

On 16/08/17 09:47, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> The only thing you would achieve would be to force people to move
> away from Debian to distributions that are still able to interact
> with devices running ancient and highly insecure Android firmwares.

The situation is actually *worse* than that. I, and quite a few other
Debian Developers I suspect, will be giving up with testing and unstable
until this is fixed.

Adrian, since you seem to be leading this debate, perhaps it should be
you that files a RC bug against openssl asking for the TLS 1.0 and 1.1
change to be reverted.

regards, Colin

--
Colin Tuckley    | +44(0)1223 830814 |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer | +44(0)7799 143369 | 0xFA0C410738C9D903