Re: Embedded library copies - mergerfs

By maintained I mean actively so. I had thought it was explicitly deprecated but rereading the libfuse3 announcement I was mistaken. None of the 3.X features which could have been backported have been so so it seems defacto deprecated.

Regardless its active support or lack thereof is not the reason I decided to embed it.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> wrote:
On Aug 07 2017, Antonio SJ Musumeci <trapexit@spawn.link> wrote:
[libfuse]
> There are secondary issues related to v2 being no longer maintained

What makes you think so? I'm not adding new features, but it's
definitely still being maintained.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F