Re: building a debian kernel package(s) for a foreign architecture

Hi Roger,

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 01:26:17AM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
How is your build? Does it go well?

Thanks for asking. Well, I decided to try and get what I was trying to
do without using cross-compilation, and introduce cross-compilation once
I had things working without it. But I got the impression that there
were holes in the official documentation around cross compilation and
thus your wiki page had merit, so thanks for that.

The last thing I did for the issue I was looking at was post to
debian-kernel asking for advice. Alas nobody has had the time to reply.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2017/07/msg00323.html

I'm planning to write up what I've been looking at for a blog post.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland