Re: Debian built from non-Debian sources

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 07:15:47PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
>Steve McIntyre writes ("Re: Debian built from non-Debian sources"):
>> For the record, all the changes I'm talking about go into public git
>> with all of the configuration and scripting that we use on our image
>> building machine.
>
>For me, this is the important part.  (There should be a pointer to it
>somewhere, ideally.)
>
>Since some people apparently want to improve it, then perhaps you
>could provide the url for the repo and they could send you patches.

There are several repos involved. They're described at the DebianCD
team wiki page

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCd

which is itself linked from the top-level of our download area at

  https://get.debian.org/images/

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?