Re: Please add lzip support in the repository

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 16:25:37 +0200, Maria Bisen <mariabisen@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> So, lzip isn't adopted widely, that's certainly not because of Debian
>> or any other Linux distribution.
>
>I agree, but I thought that Debian adopting lzip could make lzip more
>widely adopted; and that's why I started this thread. Now I know that
>this is a long process, that you will consider when it would be suitable.

Please notice that you did lzip the thing that Germans call a
Bärendienst by being so persistent. I surely am not the only one who
will cringe at any mention of lzip in the nearer future.

Greetings
Marc