Re: Too many Recommends (in particular on mail-transport-agent)

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 03:17:27PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > (I'm not filing bugs yet as it's better to have a consensus first before
> > mass-filing.)
>
> It is being done on a per-case basis, isn't it?  Like you described the
> libuid versus uuid-runtime?
>
> So, it is not a mass-filing, and it is OK.  Just file the bugs one by
> one, with your reasoning, and tag them with usertags if you want to
> control them as an unit or something.
>
> A mass-filing for this (the exact oposite of studying each recommends in
> a case-by-case basis) _IS_ going to cause imense pushback.  I recommend
> against it ;-)

I'd specifically want a kind of mass-filing: let's make a long list and
discuss it in a d-devel flamewar all at once, so we'd have some consistency.

Let's do it after Jun 18, though -- a bug filed today can't be acted on
immediately thus it'd be forgotten even if it's a single word change.

Applying an usertag would be useful, yeah, thanks for the reminder.

Meow!
--
Don't be racist.  White, amber or black, all beers should be judged based
solely on their merits.  Heck, even if occasionally a cider applies for a