Re: When do we update the homepage to a modern design? (was Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth)

As for concerns of not informative, i think the informative part should be placed in the wiki and/or have few recent articles in display. The home page should be able to attract people to use Debian rather than scaring people away.

Thanks for the comments too!