Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 10:29:10PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> If we had this GR in say, a month, projects would have almost a year to migrate
> their stuff away nicely, and 18 months to do it a bit more painfully.

I can see the attraction of this, and it would certainly be easier to get
project consensus around factual stuff like that than the issue of having a
single, project-blessed, infrastructure-hosted replacement, but without such a
replacement being in-place, we will have a diaspora of projects and packages
going to all sorts of different places, which would be a disaster IMHO from
a contributor-complexity POV.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland