VAC - jbig2dec security patches

Hi all,

I promised carnil on irc to look into the security issues for jbig2dec,
but I cannot do that the next days due to work¹ and isp² issues.

Someone with better time and bandwidth please look into making an NMU
for jbig2dec.

My regular email address dr@jones.dk is currently down² - if needed, I
should be reachable at the alternative address jonas@homebase.dk

 - Jonas

¹ I do live video streaming for a theater performance, and have run into
big challenges with unreliable bandwisth now few days before the
premiere.

² To make matters worse, my DSL line got cut off (and it's a cheap
consumer subscription where I cannot report failures during weekends).
Quite likely our new competing ISP broke the wire digging holes to lay
out fibre optics.