Re: Database of all (historic) package versions - dak?

Paul Wise wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Philipp Hahn wrote:
>
>> do we (or someone else) have a database of all (source-)packages and
>> their versions ever released in a Debian suite?
>
>snapshot.d.o is approximately that, but it doesn't have everything:
>
>http://snapshot.debian.org/
>
>You can interact with it via this API:
>
>https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/snapshot.debian.org.git/tree/API
>
>> but I would like to know which exact version was is 7.0, 7.1, .., 7.7
>> and 8.0, too.
>
>Maybe look at the CD list files here:
>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.4.0/amd64/list-cd/

In debian-cd we also keep a list of all the files included from the
pool in each release:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/package-lists.git/

which might help. But projectb looks like a better option?

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss