Re: Database of all (historic) package versions - dak?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Philipp Hahn wrote:

> do we (or someone else) have a database of all (source-)packages and
> their versions ever released in a Debian suite?

snapshot.d.o is approximately that, but it doesn't have everything:

http://snapshot.debian.org/

You can interact with it via this API:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/snapshot.debian.org.git/tree/API

> but I would like to know which exact version was is 7.0, 7.1, .., 7.7
> and 8.0, too.

Maybe look at the CD list files here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.4.0/amd64/list-cd/

> I guess <https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectB> would work

I might be wrong but I don't think ProjectB includes what you want.

> I'm denied login permission on "mirror.ftp-master.debian.org".

Most debian.org machines require Debian membership to login.

BTW, could you state the reason you are looking for this database?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise