"Ask HN: What do you want to see in Ubuntu 17.10?"

Hi -devel,

There's a very active conversation happening on Hacker News right
now entitled «What do you want to see in Ubuntu 17.10?»:

  https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14002821

I haven't read every comment yet, but are there any feature requests
that seem particularly relevant to us?

(As a meta-comment, I was quite struck by the number of requests that
should "obviously" be requested upstream instead. I wouldn't want to
label this as "wrong" but I think this might speak to the different
perception we have towards the upstream → distro → user relationship.)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb