Re: What's a safe way to have extensions in chromium in Debian?

On 2017-03-23 07:50, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
> I wonder if we could just add a boolean debconf question for this.
> It could setup /etc/chromium.d/remote-extensions based on the answer
> and provide some (dis)advantages info for selecting either option.

Probably hard to do that without violating the importancy level of a
debconf message.

"Copyright messages do not count as vitally important (they belong in
/usr/share/doc/package/copyright); neither do instructions on how to use
a program (these should be in on-line documentation, where all the users
can see them)."
 - 3.9.1 in policy

--
brother