Re: SPAM

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 at 14:55 Christopher Clements <bcnjr5@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 12:40:52PM +0300, The Illuminati wrote:
>   Listen up shitty ass spam bot. I'm really Gabe Newell and I can track your
>   fucking IP
>   On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 1:04 PM, CHOICEHOMEWARRANTY <[1]agx@sigxcpu.org>
>   wrote:
>   [SPAM]

Does anyone on this list file "abuse@" reports, or does everyone assume
that someone else does?

I filter all my mail through Google (for better or worse).  Seems to do the trick.

In any case, would it actually be possible to have an anti-spam bot reading this (and other) lists, assessing the junkiness of each message, watching replies to messages to the effect of "this is spam", and responding by filing automated reports through the likes of spamcop.net; where full headers happen to be available?

(Yes, I read all my "spam". Some of it is funny, and some isn't spam.)

Yes, it's good for a cheap thrill now and then :)

--
GPG Key: 0769 AFCF 681E F61E 2137  F4CB 5044 1726 610D 5AE0