Re: The end of OpenStack packages in Debian?

Hi,

Yes, you've done some work, and many thanks for it, it has been very
useful. However the reality is: since I stopped after the Newton
release, absolutely no work has been done to package Ocata in Debian. At
this point in the OpenStack dev cycle, normally it should have been
fully uploaded *AND* tested against tempest.

yep, because there are no branches for it. And because I don't know how to create them (in infra which I hate for deb packaging) i can't continue my work on Ocata.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B