Where to report Wayland-related bugs

Dear fellow developers,

I have started using GNOME Wayland possibly as my primary session. It
sort of feels different from the default X11 GNOME session in surprising
ways (overall rather more comfortable I would say).

I am seeing issues in some software that don't seem usable at all in
GNOME Wayland, e.g.:

Where is the correct place to report such issues: the individual
affected packages (as I did with the above-mentionned bug), xwayland,
something else? Is there a usertag defined for such issues?

Kind regards, Thibaut.