Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

On Mon, 2017-01-23 at 08:47 +0100, Michael Stapelberg wrote:

> Could you clarify how I can implement a fallback in a way that works
> for Tor Browser please?

The <object> solution here appears to work:

https://css-tricks.com/a-complete-guide-to-svg-fallbacks/#fallback-object

In this case, the page constrains the SVG image to the same number of
pixels as the equivalent PNG image and the PNG image is a smaller
number of bytes and probably renders faster so I think just use PNG.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise