Re: Auto reject if autopkgtest of reverse dependencies fail or cause FTBFS

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:24:08PM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> The before/after comparison for Debian and Ubuntu is apples and oranges.
> Before Ubuntu had the auto package test migration there we nothing other than
> installability blocking migration, it had (and still doesn't AFAIK) any notion
> of blocking due to RC bugs.

That's not quite true: I added support for considering bugs with a
"block-proposed" tag in October 2013.  I agree that that's after
autopkgtest handling was added (June 2013), and that the block-proposed
tag is not as widely used as RC bugs.