Re: Auto reject if autopkgtest of reverse dependencies fail or cause FTBFS

Scott Kitterman writes ("Re: Auto reject if autopkgtest of reverse dependencies fail or cause FTBFS"):
> I'm sure it's generally helped, but so far, I've found it mostly a
> nuisance.  If Debian started enforcing auto package test pass for
> Testing migration,

Right now the plan is to have _passing tests_ (well, regressionless
ones) _reduce_ the migration delay.  Failing tests would be the same
as no tests.

I do agree that there would be a temptation to remove troublesome
tests, rather than fix or debug them.  That's why I'm suggesting that
fairly soon the maintainer should get to override the tests, so that
the test is not considered a blocker.

Ian.