Re: Trademark issues (Was: kronatools_2.7+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Earlier you wrote this:

> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 09:21:06PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I think radiant-graphs might come closer even if I doubt that there is
> > much confusion between the CMS and this tool and if its not packaged
> > there should be no clash.
> >
> > I'd like to hear a word from ftpmaster if I rename the source and binary
> > package as well as the Git archive - would this be accepted for the next
> > upload.  Some kind of confirmation in advance would be helpful to do
> > more negotions right now and not after another round in the new queue.

Debian is supposedly a do-ocracy.  You have consulted.  In the absence
of objections you should carry on.

IMO you should upload with the name `radiant-graphs'.  If that is
rejected by ftpmaster you should involve the DPL and/or the TC.

Ian.