Auto reject if autopkgtest of reverse dependencies fail or cause FTBFS

Hi,

Similar to piuparts auto rejects, I think we should add auto reject when
autopkgtest of a reverse dependency or build dependency fails (which was
not failing earlier) or cause FTBFS to reverse dependencies. This will
help us prevent library updates without proper transitions breaking
other packages. One recent example is update on python-html5lib which
broke python-bleach even though build was failing [1].

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=844943

Thanks
Praveen