Re: dput: Call for feedback: What should change? What should stay the same?

Barry Warsaw <barry@python.org> writes:

> Unfortunately, the documentation you find on extending upload
> permissions to DMs doesn't tell you that only dput-ng supports the dm
> subcommand.

Likewise, I'm having no luch finding comprehensive reference
documentation for commands accepted by ‘dak’.

Is there a bug report I've missed which addresses this?

--
 \         “I still have my Christmas Tree. I looked at it today. Sure |
  `\               enough, I couldn't see any forests.” —Steven Wright |