Newcomer to Debian: Help wanted

Hi,

Hey guys I'd like to start contributing to Debian and be a part of the community. I just need some help getting started!

When I looked at the bug tracker system, it was very difficult for a newcomer to Debian like me, to get started to solve easy bugs.

I have already looked at many links for getting started. It'd be great if you guys can lead me directly to fixing bugs in languages like C, Python or Haskell. I'm really sorry, but I did not get enough information on where and how to get started. Can you guys help me out? Thanks!

Thank you,
Vijeth Aradhya