Re: python3 reportbug in experimental: call for testing

> Now that reportbug 6.x is working well and reportbug 7.x is broken with GUI,
> wouldn't it be better if we just let reportbug 6 enter stretch?

No. Either someone step up and volunteer to maintain the GTK+
interface, or it will simply die. that's how things evolve

> I took a try and the error message is broken as well. It suggests that the user
> should install python-vte (Python 2 version!), which is misleading and useless.
> Also there is no such a package like "python3-vte".

i know, but i have no clue (nor time to find out) what the replacement
for the VTE objects is in the new introspection/gobject world of GTK

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/