Re: Standards-Version field should be deprecated

On Friday, September 9, 2016 11:14:09 AM CEST Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'd actually prefer if the text would point to
> /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz - alternativly
> maybe it could point to both the local file and the web URL.

I want the warning message to have a clikable link under konsole.

Turns out that including file:///usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-
checklist.txt.gz in the error message works as well (this launches ark which
lists a clickable file. That's 2 clicks instead of one, but still faster than
using a http URL).

Al the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/