Re: collab-maint access for non DD on Alioth: am I using the right procedure?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> Maybe such requests are processed in batch… Letting nm@ know you started
> a discussion on dd@ looks like a good idea, so I'm cc-ing them.

That's right. SOrry for not doing that at first glance. Please note
that, in the meantime, Myon processed my requets and Guillaume now has
access to collab-maint (I suspect that IRC interaction also helped).

That really confirms the fact that nm requests are processed in
batches, but anyway that they're processed, maybe just with
occasionnal delays due to understaffing (as I wrote in my first mail,
I'm sadly not really surprised of this : nobody's fault, imho, but a
reality we have to face in nowaday's Debian).