collab-maint access for non DD on Alioth: am I using the right procedure?

Hello folks,

I generally prefer not using -devel for that kind of things, but
experience show that it might be quite efficient, as (still) many
people follow this list.

I want to give access to a non DD (Guillaume Brochu
<guillaume.brochu@gmail.com>) to collab-maint, so that he can help me
in maintaining geneweb (my first package in Debian, which I adopted
around 1999!).

According to https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject, I sent a
signed message asking for this to nm@debian.org

....but sadly after about 2 weeks or so, got no answer, either
positive or negative.

So, well, am I using the right process or am I just hitting yet
another corner in the project where we are understaffed (it seems to
me that there are many nowadays)?

Any help will be welcomed, just like I'm welcoming help in maintaining
that package....;-)