Re: Thanks to ftpmasters for being so responsive

On 14534 March 1977, Ian Jackson wrote:
>> If everybody agrees that
>>   - new versions of packages shall be only uploaded to experimental
>>   - uploads to testing will only be done on request of the RT or with
>>     really new packages
>>   - everything else can be rejected
>> processing would be much easier and the fun could go on.
> Certainly I wouldn't upload an update to sid that I didn't intend for
> what-is-currently-testing, even during the deep freeze.

s/testing/unstable/ in the second point uo there.

Thats what common sense says. Thats not what happened. Will be
interesting to see what happens this time.

(Also note that *entirely* NEW things aren't affected, as they aren't
considered for migration anyways).

--
bye, Joerg