Re: "Dear Customer" spam in the BTS

Hi Don,

> We do spamassassin with a huge set of rules. I don't think we're
> currently using clamav in the BTS, but we are using it for Debian
> mailing lists.
>
> [I'd certainly accept a patch to enable clamav; I personally haven't had
> time to readdress using it.]

if you are interested, I can send you the required master.cf and main.cf with
my changes for spamassassin and clamav.  I secured all the files, when I left
the job.

However, you will have to edit it a little bit, as I will of course remove the
loacal IPs and things, which point to the server (I do not want to get in
trouble). However, I believe, this server is no more online at all - but
security before comfort!

What do you think?

Best

Hans