"Dear Customer" spam in the BTS

Hello all,

I've recently received "Dear Customer" spam on a bug of mine. I've
searched the BTS [1], and there are many, many, many of these spam
postings in the BTS, see f.ex. [2].

I think it doesn't make sense to press "this bug log contains spam" on
each of those pages. Better would be to go directly to the archive and
delete such posts directly from there.

I know I have once tried to do that - I think with a bit of advice from
Don Armstrong but it never went anywhere.

Has anyone tried to do such a thing yet (methodically clean the bug
archive of spam)? Where and how could I start such an effort? How would
I get read/write access to the BTS archive?

?
Thanks,
*t

[1]