Re: "Dear Customer" spam in the BTS

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> Has anyone tried to do such a thing yet (methodically clean the bug
> archive of spam)? Where and how could I start such an effort? How
> would I get read/write access to the BTS archive?

We're always looking for more vict^Wvolunteers; Blars Blarson has been
tirelessly dealing with the spam issue in the archives for quite some
time, and he's really the expert in this area.

Any developer who is interested in volunteering and/or helping can
e-mail owner@bugs.debian.org, and I promise to try to train people and
get them set up. [And/or write additional tools to make things easier.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

unbeingdead isn't beingalive
 -- e.e. cummings "31" _73 Poems_