Re: Keysafe dynamic UID

Hi!

On Sun, 2016-10-23 at 18:44:47 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:48:44 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > Right now I'm actually considering going over the archive and sending
> > patches to convert Debian-user and debian-user to _user…

> Don't bother for my packages. I'm not risiking doing disruptive
> changes and being forced to do them again when policy finally gets a
> move here.

Yeah, don't worry, I was not planning to, given your previous stance
on this.

I've just taken a look at all packages depending on adduser, and this
seems to be the current list of packages using vendored usernames:

  By-Decree
  ---------

  console-log     Debian-console-log
  dsc-statistics  Debian-dsc-statistics
  exim4           Debian-exim
  ippl            Debian-ippl
  torrus          Debian-torrus

  By-Patch
  --------

  caml-crush      Debian-pkcs11proxyd
  gdm3            Debian-gdm
  kgb-bot         Debian-kgb
  minetest        Debian-minetest
  net-snmp        Debian-snmp
  ooniprobe       Debian-ooni
  openarena       Debian-openarena
  taskd           Debian-taskd
  tvoe            Debian-tvoe
  ufoai           Debian-ufoai

  deluge          debian-deluge
  inadyn          debian-inadyn
  onionbalance    debian-tor
  sks             debian-sks
  spamassassin    debian-spamd
  systraq         debian-systraq
  tcpcrypt        debian-tcpcryptd
  tor             debian-tor
  transmission    debian-transmission

Once I've pushed some pending stuff out, I'm probably going to start
sending patches to the By-Patch source packages. If anyone else is
interested, we could coordinate here or on the wiki or something.

Thanks,
Guillem