Re: Keysafe dynamic UID

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Right now I'm actually considering going over the archive and sending
> patches to convert Debian-user and debian-user to _user…

Make it active only for new installs, and you will have bypassed the
most troublesome issue.  Just be *extremely* careful to actually do the
right thing on removal/purge when the package removes the user (some
don't, which is arguably MUCH safer), because you must *not* remove the
legacy user when both exists.

--
  Henrique Holschuh