Re: NRSS has been deprecated [#696302]

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Adam Borowski wrote:

> we should have some way to query if anybody would object to a package's removal?

We definitely need better ways to connect with package users, but it
might be hard to do that in a privacy preserving way. Perhaps
something similar to popcon, but in reverse could help there. A
web/onion service where users can download details of packages that
might need user attention, along with an opt-in client that
periodically downloads the current list and matches it against user
preferences and installed packages.

--
bye,
pabs