Re: lirc and new upstream release, can we update?

On 14/09/16 10:58, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

I can sponsor it, but I would like to see some positive feedbacks before doing it :)

Part of this is the upstream, debian packaging which (besides changelog) is identical to the package in mentors. There has been several hundred downloads of this packaging without any packaging-related bugs reported.

Users downloading lirc this way is of course less concerned about upgrading issues. Still, it should mean something.

Cheers!

-alec