Re: Re: Re: lirc and new upstream release, can we update?

Hi Paul,

>Did you try these?
>
>Contacting the team via other methods (IRC/Twitter/Facebook/etc?).
>
>Asking the alioth admins to add you.

actually the team was dead, nobody was active anymore (probably all the admin aren't not
DD anymore).
The only member active was Stefan, that has been made admin after we discovered no active members
were available anymore.
But since that, nobody has answered/reviewed/addeed us or anything else.
I got a (back to january), a nice review with an "ETOOBUSY, come back on june" or whatever
and now it is september and freeze is approaching...
I would like to avoid a new stable with the old libirman/lirc

G.