Re: lirc and new upstream release, can we update?

On 12/09/16 19:10, Don Armstrong wrote:
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
Since the pkg-lirc is almost dead (the last uploader retired some days
ago), and Stefan is too busy to review it again, I'm asking for
advices:

Gregor made the last upload of this package, so that might be one person
who could sponsor it. Otherwise, I'd suggest following the normal
mentors.debian.net approach.

I'm not that familiar with the debian processes. That said, I have applied for membership in this group long time ago (months, a year?) but there was no response.

Cheers!

--alec