Re: [Request] Is there any way to get the full source codes of Debian?

우승훈 writes ("[Request] Is there any way to get the full source codes of Debian?"):
> I can download a lot of full source code of open source project easily,
> however, in Debian case, I cannot find the full source code.

Others have suggested apt-get, which is the conventional answer.

If you want the source as a git tree for each package, you can use
`dgit clone' instead of `apt-get source'.  (The git *history* will
often not be very useful, but the source tree itself will be useable,
searchable with git grep, buildable, etc.)

Ian.
(dgit maintainer)