Re: [Request] Is there any way to get the full source codes of Debian?

Hi,

>    I can download a lot of full source code of open source project easily,
>    however, in Debian case, I cannot find the full source code.
>
>    If is it possible, could you tell me how to get the full source codes of
>    Debian? ( Especially jessie ver. )

You can use the debmirror command to do this:

--8<--
sudo apt-get install debmirror
debmirror --progress --method=rsync --dist=jessie --arch=source debian-sources --host ftp.de.debian.org
--8<--

All sources of the jessie release will be downloaded into the 'debian-sources'
directory.

Regards,

  Manuel