Re: Is missing SysV-init support a bug?

On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 01:11:52PM +0100, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
> * https://jdebp.eu./Softwares/nosh/debian-binary-packages.html#run

I'm afraid your page is not working, on any of: Firefox, Chromium, Edge:
there's both a certificate name mismatch, then wrongly configured SNI.

Of course, dropping the stray dot helps, but as you insist on using it you
need to configure your server appropriately.  I'm not sure you can get a
cert with the dot signed by a CA, though.

elinks does accept it, but I'm afraid that limits your audience rather
sharply.

Meow!
--
Second "wet cat laying down on a powered-on box-less SoC on the desk" close
shave in a week.  Protect your ARMs, folks!