Re: libsystemd

]] Jonathan de Boyne Pollard

> Russ Allbery:
>
> > I think that... says the same thing I said?
> >
> Read again, and let your eye dwell upon Laurent Bercot's name this
> time.  (-:  The world has changed since 2014 and the Debian systemd
> packaging Hoo-Hah, and I've been keeping tabs.

s6 doesn't seem to be in Debian and falls under Russ' «That said, my
statement is almost certainly wrong in that it doesn't take into account
the many less well-known init systems, some of which almost certainly
have something like this that I'm not familiar with.» clause.

Until it's packaged, I think it's pretty irrelevant to our discussions
here.

--
Tollef Fog Heen