Re: consolation -- an alternative to gpm

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Bill Allombert wrote:

> I like to announce consolation, a gpm replacement.

Nice :)

> For the time being, consolation homepage is:
> <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/consolation/>
> Unfortunately jessie libinput is too old, you need testing/sid.

You might want to upload it to Debian (experimental?).

The git repository is not publicly readable.

Since this isn't Debian-specific, I would suggest somewhere like
freedesktop.org for hosting and posting the announcement to LWN.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise