Bug#833274: ITP: jctools -- Java Concurrency Tools for the JVM
Owner: Emmanuel Bourg <email@example.com>
* Package name : jctools
Version : 1.2.1
Upstream Author : Nitsan Wakart
* URL : http://jctools.github.io/JCTools/
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Java Concurrency Tools for the JVM
JCTools offers some concurrent data structures currently missing from the JDK:
* SPSC/MPSC/SPMC/MPMC variations for concurrent queues:
* SPSC - Single Producer Single Consumer (Wait Free, bounded and unbounded)
* MPSC - Multi Producer Single Consumer (Lock less, bounded and unbounded)
* SPMC - Single Producer Multi Consumer (Lock less, bounded)
* MPMC - Multi Producer Multi Consumer (Lock less, bounded)
* An expanded queue interface (MessagePassingQueue):
* relaxedOffer/Peek/Poll: trade off conflated guarantee on full/empty queue
state with improved performance.
* drain/fill: batch read and write methods for increased throughput
and reduced contention
JCTools is a new dependency of Netty (libnetty-java).
The package will be maintained by the Java Team.