Re: Re: sybase license and openWatcom DFSGness

(I'll drop -devel starting from next email, following up on debian-legal isntead)
>If you agree, I think it's better to ask the question instead at
>‘debian-legal’.

Hi Debian-Legal list :)

forwarding the discussion from -devel here

Basically, we thought OpenWatcom license wasn't DFSG for Debain standards, and now since
I would like to put Virtualbox back in main, I'm trying to see if some statement
clarifying the license is sufficient to make it dfsg.

I'm adding some pointers to the RFP bug, and to the public discussion that is ongoing
upstream.

https://github.com/open-watcom/open-watcom-v2/issues/271

thanks for reading :)

Gianfranco