Re: sybase license and openWatcom DFSGness

Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> writes:

> Hi, this is a question mainly for ftpmasters, but I think some public
> discussion here might be beneficial for me :)

IMO this is what the ‘debian-legal’ discussion group is for: to save the
many people who read ‘debian-devel’ but don't want intricate discussions
of license effects in the main discussion forum.

If you agree, I think it's better to ask the question instead at
‘debian-legal’.

--
 \       “… whoever claims any right that he is unwilling to accord to |
  `\             his fellow-men is dishonest and infamous.” —Robert G. |