Re: Re: Proposed mass bug filing: use and misuse of dbus-launch (dbus-x11)

Simon McVittie wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 18:02:32 +0200, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
>
> > If the package name is changing or if we are dropping dbus-x11 in the future
> > that would require modifying again quite some packages.
>
> I currently count 55 direct Depends and 17 Recommends on dbus-x11,
> to give you an idea of the number of packages involved.

I suspect that not all the packages that require a session bus have this dependency ATM.

If we are going to add the dependency, we'll need to fix that (at least for correctness)

(Please keep me in copy when replying, I'm not subscribed to the ML)