Re: Thinking about a "jessie and a half" release

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2016 14:01:03 +0100
Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> There's something I've been pondering for a while, along with some
> other folks - it might be useful to do a "jessie and a half" release,

 Just a comment. I don't have any objection for this proposal.

 However, not only half but also updates with some point is better
 to deliver value for users, I hope it'll be in Stretch cycle.

 Recently I've read "lean software development" and it's quite
 impressive for me. "deliver value to users" is one of the most
 important thing in Debian (it means "do continuous improvement
 for stable"), IMO.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp>