Re: Bad news to CUDA applications (was: Re: GCC 6 & binutils for the Debian stretch release)

Le 01/07/2016 à 08:51, lumin a écrit :

> Releated bug on ArchLinux:
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/49272?project=5&opened=12602
>
> There are some hacks but none of them seems to be "an actual solution
> to packaging".

Personally, I would create a gcc/g++ wrapper in order to capture
the exact options passed by nvcc and to record the input file(s).
  Then, I would try to see how things can be fixed manually (ie
find options to add to the real gcc call to compile successfully).
  And, if nvidia does not update nvcc (and if the previous step
was successful), I would create a wrapper around nvcc that force
to call a gcc-wrapper (perhaps just redefining PATH would be enough)
that would add fix-flags to a real gcc call.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA