Re: Keysigning via Video Conferencing

Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> writes:

> But how is your policy preventing this?

If you're looking for claims of “This policy will absolutely guarantee
the malicious behaviour is impossible”, of course that's not a
believable claim and I don't expect anyone to seriously propose that. So
I don't know what you're fishing for.

What *is* claimed, by my reading, is that there is significantly more
reason to be confident in an identity that is stable over multiple
meetings, in the same social circles, with consequential social bonds
and interactions.

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |