Re: Announcing new pkg-security team

Hi Arturo,

>I'm involved in a couple of related packages [0][1] which I would be
>very happy to integrate in this new team.

can you please join the team [1], and create the repositories/ask for sponsorship?

You should just need a "setup-repository", change the maintainer/uploaders fields,
git push and ping for sponsorship in case (I see one of them is not under DM permission.)
(feel free to read the wiki, and correct in case something is wrong, and if you have
not enough permission to create the repo, ping me privately, also for sponsoring)

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=101003

thanks!

Gianfranco